Seeking a Multi Trades Carpenter / Builder based in or around the Essex area to join our growing Home Lifts Installation Team.
What you will do:
As an integral part of our South East multi-trades build teams, you will be utilising your extensive first fix carpentry skills and experience, installing our award winning through-floor home lifts in a domestic home environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary + Overtime (paid monthly)
- Company Bonus Scheme (based on Company profits)
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day off on your birthday!
- Company Vehicle + Fuel Card + Tools + Uniform + PPE
- Life insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Health Cash Plan
- Mobile Phone & PDA (handheld tablet)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
What you need to succeed:
An experienced multi-trade Carpenter / Joiner / Builder who offers:
- A proven track record in 1st fix carpentry (floorplan installation/build/structures/adaptations) and 2nd fix carpentry.
- Working knowledge of other multi-trades would be preferable but not essential.
- A relevant trade qualification NVQ 2 or 3, or City & Guilds (or time served trades experience).
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to engage customers and communicate with them effectively and confidently.
- Basic IT proficiency – able to use a PDA (hand held tablet) and Smartphone.
- Flexibility – willing to travel (overnight stays will be required).
Due to working within our customers’ homes you will require a DBS check which the company will undertake at our expense.
As a company vehicle is provided with this role, a valid full UK driving licence is also essential.
This is an exciting time to join Stiltz as we continue to expand our field operations teams across the UK.