Builder’s Assistant, Chelmsford, Essex area – are you looking for a genuine opportunity to develop a career within a carpentry /multi-trades role? We are seeking an enthusiastic Builder’s Assistant to support our talented South-East multi-trades build teams.
What you will do as a Stiltz Builder’s Assistant:
You will assist our experienced Builders/Carpenters to support the installation of our market leading homelift in a domestic home environment.
What we will offer you:
- Competitive Salary + Overtime (paid monthly)
- Company Bonus Scheme (based on Company profits)
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day off on your birthday!
- Company Vehicle + Fuel Card + Tools + Uniform + PPE
- Life insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Health Cash Plan
- Mobile Phone
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Ongoing support and training
What you will need to succeed as a Stiltz Builder’s Assistant:
- Basic carpentry / building skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Experience of building trade and/or allied Industries preferable.
- Ability to prioritise, plan and undertake duties/direction.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Basic IT proficiency.
- Flexibility – willing to travel (overnight stays will be required).
- Due to working within our customers’ homes you will require a DBS check which the company will undertake.
As a company vehicle is provided with this role, a valid full UK driving licence is also essential.
We can offer a genuine opportunity to develop your building/carpentry skills and experience within a growing and successful business. There has never been a more exciting time to join Stiltz as we continue to expand our field operations teams across the UK.
These are permanent, employed roles. Immediate starts available!