Are you an experienced multi-trades Builder/Carpenter seeking an employed role with a stable, growing business?
We are looking for talented tradespeople to join our growing Home Lifts installation/build team based in or around Redhill, Surrey.
What you will do:
As an integral part of our Build/Install team, you will be utilising your first-class carpentry skills and experience, installing our award winning through-floor home lifts in a domestic home environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary + Overtime (paid monthly)
- Company Bonus Scheme (based on Company profits)
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day off on your birthday!
- Company Vehicle + Fuel Card + Tools + Uniform + PPE
- Life insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Health Cash Plan
- Mobile Phone & PDA (handheld tablet)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
What you need to succeed:
- A proven track record in 1st fix carpentry (floorplan installation/build structures/adaptations) and 2nd fix carpentry
- Working knowledge of other multi-trades would be preferable but not essential
- A relevant trade qualification NVQ 2 or 3, or City & Guilds (or time served trades experience)
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to engage customers and communicate with them effectively and confidently
- Basic IT proficiency – able to use a PDA (hand held tablet) and Smartphone
- Flexibility – willing to travel (overnight stays will be required)
- Due to working within our customers’ homes you will require a DBS check which the company will undertake
As a company vehicle is provided with this role, a valid full UK driving licence is also essential.
An exciting time to join Stiltz as we continue to expand our field operations teams across the UK. As well as this Surrey based role, we have a number of opportunities for experienced Carpenters / Builders in the South / South West / South East and North West / North East. Immediate opportunities available.
All roles are permanent and employed.