Seeking a talented direct sales professional – Italian and English speaking, to work within a busy and growing international sales team.
Due to unprecedented success within the UK, Europe, US and RoW, we are looking for additional talented multi-lingual sales professionals to join the Stiltz team.
Are you looking to join a fast-growing and successful global business where you will fully utilise your Italian language skills daily?
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary + Commission – OTE £35,000 achievable
- 25 days paid holiday (plus statutory) + 1 extra day off on your birthday!
- Life insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Health Cash Plan
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Opportunity to fully utilise your Italian language skills daily
- Office based, you will join a friendly and supportive team environment
What you will do:
- Utilising your Italian language skills, you will influence and build rapport over the phone, whilst qualifying and converting enquiries to appointments for our dealership network in Italy and other European / ROW customers with the end goal of confirmed sales
- Promote Stiltz products and services, develop and generate new business opportunities via incoming enquiries, proactive calls to new enquiries and existing enquiries within the business via multiple channels – phone, website, emails
- Make outgoing calls to promote Stiltz products and services to our dealerships in Europe, specifically Italy
- Maintain contact and touchpoint frequency with existing enquiries/ businesses to build and maintain product and sales focus with our customer base
- Managing and qualifying the enquiries through the process to become a sales lead for our Italian and other European/ROW dealers
What you will offer us:
- Minimum of 2 years’ recent and successful experience in a consultative sales role, preferably in a telesales or inside sales environment utilising your fluent Italian and English language skills
- Fluent Italian, English language skills both in written and oral communications is a must
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Experience / knowledge of using a CRM system, NetSuite an advantage
- Have a passion for sales with a proven track record of strong negotiation skills, high performance and target achievement